Ilida C. Alvarez, Esq.
Florida Supreme Court Certified Circuit Civil Mediator
Credentialed Distinguished Mediator, Texas Mediator Credentialing Association
First and Third Party Insurance, HOA, Real Estate, Contract and Business Disputes, Tort, Employment Matter, Personal Injury, and Probate.
Ilida C. Alvarez, Esq. is a Florida Supreme Court Certified Circuit Civil Mediator and a Credentialed Distinguished Mediator by the Texas Mediator Credentialing Association with extensive negotiating experience. Ms. Alvarez is fluent in English and Spanish and is able to travel throughout the US and Puerto Rico for mediations. Her law practice focused on representing public and private, domestic and cross-border companies in securities law compliance, corporate financing, mergers and acquisitions, corporate governance, and general contract matters. Ms. Alvarez has been responsible for negotiating a variety of issues, including multi-party matters, with clients, the United States Securities and Exchange Commission, and other various governmental entities. In 2006, she relocated to her native Miami. Ms. Alvarez has decided to focus on her passion for negotiating by becoming a full-time mediator.
• University of Colorado at Boulder School of Law, Juris Doctor 2002
• University of Miami, Bachelor of Arts 1997
• Certified as Circuit Civil Mediator by the Florida Supreme Court
• Credentialed Distinguished Mediator, Texas Mediator Credentialing Association
• Member of the Colorado Bar
• Member of Cuban American Bar Association
• Member of Dade County Bar Association
• Board Member, The Conflict Center, Denver, Colorado 2003-2006 (Co-President of Board 2005-2006)
• Associate, Davis Graham & Stubbs, LLP, Denver, Colorado 2002-2006
• Internship, Davis Graham & Stubbs, LLP, Denver, Colorado 2001-2002